Power REIT’s CEO, David Lesser
In this interview Mr. Lesser and I discussed a great deal about his company, how he became CEO, and the future of Power REIT.
Support the blog and subscribe for free below for emails when Fundasy has new posts! Plus who knows.. maybe I’ll be posting new interviews only for subscribers
A Few Comments Before You Watch:
- This was my first time interviewing someone
- I know I needed a better mic… but bear with my terrible audio and video quality
- I don’t know how to video edit
- Listen to what he’s saying about the future and the company, more important than video quality
- It’s 18 minutes. Get some popcorn. Invite your wife over. Tell your in-laws to leave the room. Don’t let your daughter or son see me looking fly in a button up. It’s show time!
David Lesser Interview
I’ll keep this brief since that was a long video
- 2:00 minutes: Lesser discusses PW’s early days and how he became CEO
- 6:45 min: Lesser discusses forward run rate per share (“Over $2.00 per share”) and how he plans to raise capital for future acquisitions
- 8:30 min: Discussion over the risks of underlying tenants and how he vets tenants and their operations
- 13:45 min: “Perfect Quarter 1, 2021” Discussion
- “I do believe that the market will recognize our valuation and afford us a much more attractive stock price going forward” – David Lesser
- 14:50 min: Lessor’s 3 year plan for the company
Enjoy all! Leave a comment to let me know what you think of the video, the quality, and things we can do better for future interviews. Thank you very much!
An interesting question was asked to me on Twitter that inspired this piece, and I’ve been itching to write about another company. This article will go into what drives share price using an interesting case study, Domino’s Pizza. Following this research, I will draw similarities to another company I believe will have outstanding returns, Xpel […]
Read more on the Fundasy Investor’s follow up on one of our best investments, Digital Turbine. We reiterate our buy here for some interesting information! Read on to why we think this stock will significantly outperform this next year.
It’s been a long time subscribers! I apologize for the wait. It takes a long time to find companies that have the high likelihood of being multi-baggers, while also remaining criminally undervalued. For your consideration, Rimini Street (RMNI), a micro-cap that is taking on Oracle and winning!